BENCHMARK, is seeking an Assistant Site Superintendent to add to its ranks. The firm’s growth has created an opportunity for the addition of an experienced individual looking for new opportunities in a positive environment where their input will be expected and valued.
The ideal candidate would be a motivated individual who has been working in the trades and would continue to work hands on while assisting experienced Site Superintendents with a goal of future advancement.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Assist in managing and overseeing subcontractors
• Assist in managing and applying site safety requirements
• Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, architects, subcontractors and other team members
• Schedule phases/aspects of the job and create two week look ahead
• Manage and participate in completing punch list items to ensure timely completion
• Five years trade experience
• Computer skills required, Timberline/Sage and Microsoft Office 2019 a plus.
• Self motivated and with the capacity to work effectively in a team environment.